Required Loan Documents
If you are requesting cash-out you will need a “Use of Proceeds” letter of explanation. Provide a copy of the divorce decree if applicable. If you are not a US citizen, provide a copy of your green card (front and back), or if you are NOT a permanent resident provide your H-1 or L-1 visa.
If you are applying for a Home Equity Loan you will need to, in addition to the above documents, provide a copy of your first mortgage note and deed of trust. These items will normally be found in your mortgage closing documents.
Required loan docs
- Thirty (30) days of paystubs. If you get paid monthly, we will need 1 paystub. If you are paid biweekly we will need 2 paystubs and if you are paid weekly we will need 4 paystubs.
- Two (2) years of w-2s
- Two (2) years of tax returns. All the schedules. Full federal tax return
- If self employed will need two (2) full years of business-corporate tax returns. Again all schedules.
- Two (2) months bank statements. All pages. If it says page 1-3 then we need all 3 pages.
- Most recent sixty (60) days of stock and 401-k statements. Again all pages. Some of these come out monthly and, if so, we need two months. Some come out quarterly and if so the most recent quarter is fine.
- Copies of all drivers licenses.
- If you have been previously separated or divorced, we will need all the paperwork involving that. Full sets again.
- If you are not a US citizen we will need any green cards or visas with the appropriate paperwork.
- If you receive social security, disability or a pension we will need any Award Letters that are given annually.
- If you are refinancing we will need a copy of your existing mortgage note and a copy of your monthly mortgage statement.