Required Documents

Required Loan Documents

If you are requesting cash-out you will need a “Use of Proceeds” letter of explanation. Provide a copy of the divorce decree if applicable. If you are not a US citizen, provide a copy of your green card (front and back), or if you are NOT a permanent resident provide your H-1 or L-1 visa.

If you are applying for a Home Equity Loan you will need to, in addition to the above documents, provide a copy of your first mortgage note and deed of trust. These items will normally be found in your mortgage closing documents.

Required loan docs

  1. Thirty (30) days of paystubs. If you get paid monthly, we will need 1 paystub. If you are paid biweekly we will need 2 paystubs and if you are paid weekly we will need 4 paystubs.
  2. Two (2) years of w-2s
  3. Two (2) years of tax returns. All the schedules. Full federal tax return
  4. If self employed will need two (2) full years of business-corporate tax returns. Again all schedules.
  5. Two (2) months bank statements. All pages. If it says page 1-3 then we need all 3 pages.
  6. Most recent sixty (60) days of stock and 401-k statements. Again all pages. Some of these come out monthly and, if so, we need two months. Some come out quarterly and if so the most recent quarter is fine.
  7. Copies of all drivers licenses.
  8. If you have been previously separated or divorced, we will need all the paperwork involving that. Full sets again.
  9. If you are not a US citizen we will need any green cards or visas with the appropriate paperwork.
  10. If you receive social security, disability or a pension we will need any Award Letters that are given annually.
  11. If you are refinancing we will need a copy of your existing mortgage note and a copy of your monthly mortgage statement.